Subject: Oops! time warp!
To: None <cecilcosta@inicia.es, netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Michael G. Schabert <mikeride@mac.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/08/2003 16:22:25
Cecil and others,
Sorry about my two posts responding to ancient threads. I would hope
that Cecil has his system up by now ;-). I had recently rebuilt my
NetBSD-help mailbox (I keep a decent-sized archive as I don't care
for the web archive) & the way I rebuilt it destroys knowledge of
"read". So when I sorted by dat, I marked as read everything before
the date of the rebuild & started reading the unread. As Cecil's date
was messed when he posted (back in Fall of 2k2), they were sorted to
the bottom of the mailbox & I replied when I read them before
noticing the 2015 date to check the "received" headers for the actual
sent date.

Sorry,
Mike
--