Subject: Re: kernel 1.6
To: None <cecilcosta@inicia.es, netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Michael G. Schabert <mikeride@mac.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/08/2003 09:56:09
At 4:16 PM +0200 9/14/15, Cecil Eduardo Campos Costa wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I've just downloaded the NetBSD 1.6 KERNEL and I decided to compile it
>to upgrade my system. So I did it with the GENERIC file and when I ran
>the make depend it generated a error because the file "config_file.h" at
>param.c was not found. I let the include line of this file comented and
>it stills not working. Is it normal or am I doing something wrong?

Hi Eduardo,
Have you run "config GENERIC"? What version of syssrc do you have?
What version is your userland (you mention downloading 1.6 kernel,
but don't say if you upgraded everything)?

The more info you give about what steps lead to the problem, the
easier it is to help. :)

Mike
--
Bikers don't *DO* taglines.