Subject: Re: Font problem only with Gnome, Bluefish, Sodipodi and QCad --
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Gan Uesli Starling <alias@starling.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/01/2003 21:13:10
Yes, that appears informative. But I don't know of what, alas.

ldd of /usr/pkg/bin/bluefish reports:

   Working PC has repeated libraries thus:
	-lfreetype.8 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libfreetype.so.8
	-lfreetype.9 => /usr/pkg/lib/libfreetype.so.9

   Non-working laptop has only one thus:
	-lfreetype.9 => /usr/pkg/lib/libfreetype.so.9

ldd of /usr/X11R6/bin/sodipodi reports similarly...

ldd of /usr/pkg/bin/qcad reports similarly...

So on the working PC there are a pair of lfreetype libraries. But
on the non-working laptop there is only a single lfreetype library.
And similarly so for all three affected programs.

Is that correct? And what may I do about it?

--

  Mistera Sturno - Rarest Extinct Bird

  <(+)__       Gan Uesli Starling
   ((__/)=-    Kalamazoo, MI, USA