Subject: Re: Configuration for Wavelan Wi-fi card
To: James K. Lowden <jklowden@schemamania.org>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/01/2003 06:02:53
Hi James,

Thanks for the link!

Also, do you or anyone else have any idea on what is
going on with the error messages I am getting in the
dmesg about the wi-fi card?  I am thinking maybe the
amount of time it is allowed when it is trying to
probe the card is too short, since one error says it
has timed out.  However, I am not sure.  Here is
another copy of the error messages:

wi0 at pcmcia3 function 0: Lucent Technologies,
WaveLAN/IEEE, Version 01.01

wi0: port 0x400-0x43fpcmcia3: card irq 4

wi0: command timed out, cmd=0x0

wi0: init failed

wi0: timeout in wi_seek to fce0/0; last status 8000

wi0: wi_cmd: BUSY did not clear, cmd0x21
could not get mac address, attach failed

wi0: failed to attach controller

Thanks again,
J Silverman
--- "James K. Lowden" <jklowden@schemamania.org>