Subject: Re: Configuration for Wavelan Wi-fi card
To: Gan Uesli Starling <alias@starling.us>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/28/2003 16:21:10
Hi Gan,

Thanks for the tip.  Actually, I was having rebooting
problems even before I switched the kernels (I also
saved the old kernel too, just in case), so I am
thinking there is something wrong with the hardware.
Does anyone else think the problems I am having with
rebooting and trying to get the wi-fi card working
related to a hardware issue?  I could use some
opinions since I will need to contact the sellers of
where I got the hardware (PCMCIA reader and wi-fi
card) to let them know its DOA.

Thanks,
J Silverman

http://starling.us/gus_netbsd/gus_netbsd_upgrade_cvs.html#GUS-10