Subject: Re: Font problem only with Gnome, Bluefish, Sodipodi and QCad --
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Gan Uesli Starling <alias@starling.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/28/2003 16:04:05
Thanks, but still no go. I did not even have a ~/.gtkrc in
either of my two NetBSD boxes, only one of which exhibits
the font problem. So I made one, trying both ways, with a
known font a la xslfonts, and with "fixed". But alas, no
change.

Another suggestion, please?

--

  Mistera Sturno - Rarest Extinct Bird