Subject: anoncvs not working
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: admin@datazap.net <admin@datazap.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/28/2003 07:41:33
Hi,

I seem to have a very unusual problem. I updated openssl 0.9.6k and now
anoncvs will not work. If I go to an older version of the pkgsrc, and
rebuild openssl 0.9.6g it works fine. But here is where I have a
problem. Wget will not work with openssl 0.9.6g. I seem to get an error,
and I have been having this problem for a long time.

I spent some reading on the openssl.org, but I found no solution.
Although, I did find that version 0.9.6l was released. So, I used cvs
(with openssl 0.9.6g) to download the lastest pkgsrc, and then updated
both openssh and openssl. This did not help!

With openssl k or l ssh seems to use alot more cpu time. When I try using
anoncvs it uses continually more cpu until it just stops, and then I get
an error that the remote host closed the connection.

Also, I looked at the mailing list archives, but I can't find where anyone
else is having a problem with this, although I thought I read something
about this a few months ago.

I also looked at moving to freSSH. Has anyone had any luck using it? When
I built it, I didn't get a config file, or a file in rc.d. Infact, I
didn't even get a man page. So I went to the website (fressh.org) and I
couldn't find any documentation there either.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem.

Thanks,
Al