Subject: Re: Configuration for Wavelan Wi-fi card
To: Julian Coleman <jdc@coris.org.uk>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/27/2003 05:38:12
Hi J,

Yes it is an i386, actually an old original Pentium.
As for the serial ports, I had disabled both in the
bios before because they were conflicting with another
piece of hardware, a SCSI controller card.  In regards
to changing the IRQ of the PCMCIA card, I am not
exactly sure how to do that.  Is there some way to
assign a different IRQ to the PCMCIA card in the bios?

Thanks for the help!
J Silverman