Subject: Re: Configuration for Wavelan Wi-fi card
To: Rasputin <rasputin@idoru.mine.nu>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/26/2003 13:12:39
Hi Rasputin,

Thanks for the info!  I checked out the links and my
problem sure seems similar, but the messages are
slightly different, if that makes a difference.  If it
is that problem, is there anyway to fix this?  Is
there something wrong with the reader or is it
something wrong with the card?

Thanks again,
J Silverman

http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=19717