Subject: Rhat --> NetBSD quick start guide
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: Keith Parker <kparker@xtechsolutions.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/26/2003 10:15:53
Hi All,

I'm working up a short "RedHat -> NetBSD Quick Start Guide".  A friend has
already used it this weekend, but it still needs a bit of work.  If anyone
is interested, I'd like to submit the document for review/correction when
it is finished.  I hate it when I read a document with "voodoo" in it, and
I'm afraid I may inadvertantly pass along bad information out of
ignorance.  If anyone would like to check for accuracy, etc, please let me
know.  The final doc won't take long to read, it's not a comprehensive
guide, but it covers the specific steps required to get NetBSD installed
and how to download pkgsrc/compile/configure Apache and
PHP+MySQL+PostgreSQL.  I've tried to add some informative stuff along the
way to aid in the paradigm-shift to NetBSD.  I don't want to clutter the
list up with a bunch of poopie, so you can reply to me personally if you
wish.  I'm hoping to get it finished in the next  week or so unless
something comes up.

Thanks!