Subject: Re: D-Link DFE-670TXD
To: Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
From: Gilbert Fernandes <gilbertf@netbsd-fr.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/26/2003 15:39:45
On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 03:53:03PM -0600, Chris wrote:

> What does YOU knowing what MY MAC address is
> do for me? Either there is a fix for this,
> or not.

You are the one asking for help and you should
show more kindness to people ready to help you.

Reading what Manuel wrote makes it pretty
clear the beginning of the MAC address (which
is the vendor type) is required. There is a
fix and if you don't feel like helping us on
your side, then you won't get a fix to your
problem.

> I don't need an explanation

You do.

You lack etiquette and honestly, if I had
a fix for you I would not help. Your
tone is not in synch with the politeness
we are used to on our mailing-lists.

--
Gilbert Fernandes