Subject: Re: Flash Player with Mozilla
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Bolgheroni <dbolgheroni@uol.com.br>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/26/2003 03:42:12
On Wednesday 26 November 2003 02:14, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > $ pkg_info -D moz-flash
>
> That is the native open source flash. It doesn't work very good for me.
>
> I don't think it will work with a Linux binary of mozilla either.
>
> If using mozilla-bin then use graphics/moz-bin-flash.
>
> I use MozillaFirebird and I just symlink or copy the couple files into
> equivalent place.

I'm sorry. I was wrong. I was referring to moz-bin-flash. I've installed the
open source version, but I can't hear any sound, even with the sound driver
compiled and running fine.

Now the Macromedia version of Flash Player is working, but very bad. Mozilla
hangs often times and I can't see some .swf files.