Subject: how to run java applets in a browser?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: James Wetterau <jwjr@panix.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/24/2003 12:51:18
A client has asked me to use a system that requires java applets in
the web browser.  I primarily use -current and run mozilla 1.4 built
from source (pkgsrc).  I found some old discussions on netbsd mailing
list archives that seemed to imply that running mozilla-linux was the
right way to go.  However that package no longer seems to be
available.

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc/README-all.html

So I would appreciate any help anyone can offer in answering the
questions: is there presently any package that facilitates running a
graphical web browser with support for java applets on NetBSD?

--
James Wetterau, Jr.		jwjr@panix.com (h)   james@surgam.net  (w)
  "The majority is never right. Never, I tell you! That's one of these