Subject: Re: http://netbsd.org/gallery/in-Action/
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/23/2003 11:22:56
--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl> wrote:
> Where do I contribute images for that? Looking at the e-mails - do I have=
> be NetBSD developer firs? :)

No, not at all.  You can just submit your screenshot to www@netbsd.org,
and somebody there will take care of it.  If you also submit a short
little description similar to the ones already on the website, then I'm
sure it will be included.

> I've made a nice screenshot, running MayaVi Data Visualizer (based on VTK
> from vtk.org), it's at http://pasternak.w.lub.pl/netbsd1.jpg . Do you thi=
nk
> it's nice enough to put it on in-Action page?

It's nice, but I'd recommend that maybe you add a small little terminal
window that shows the output of 'uname' or 'dmesg', so that people see
what version of NetBSD this runs under.

-Jan

--=20
Probability factor of one to one. We have normality. I repeat, we have=20
normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own lookout.

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3--