Subject: Re: PCMCIA Wi-fi compatibility?
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/22/2003 05:28:07
Hi Peter,

Oh well, still can't seem to find a card :-(  However,
this card seems to fit the compatibility list exactly:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3060602154&category=45000

It is a Xircom credit card PCMCIA wireless card.
According to the list, it should be compatible.  If
you could just confirm this, that would be great.

Thanks,
J Silverman

<20031122021154.98939.qmail@web40801.mail.yahoo.com>,