Subject: some problem with lucent modem
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <frederic.nivor@iedparis8.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/18/2003 19:27:27
hi, i have a laptop COMPAQ Presario 1200 xl103, and my dmesg with
netbsd1.6.1 look like this:
Lucent Technologies LT Modem (miscellaneous communications, revision 0x01)
at pci0 dev 9 function 0 not configured
So, if this problem can be solved, what src files i have to modify to
correct this problem ?
Then, I have an other problem in my dmesg:
VIA Technologies VT82C686A SMBus Controller (ISA bridge, revision 0x20) at
pc0 dev 7 function 4 not configured
Texas Instruments PCI1211 PCI-CardBus Bridge (CardBus bridge) at pci0 dev
10 function 0 not configured

And with an other laptop, HP OmniBook 7100, I have this dmesg:
Texas Instruments PCI1250 PCI-CardBus Bridge (CardBus bridge revision
0x02) at pci0 dev4 function 0 not configured
same with    function 1 not configured
Intel 82371AB Power Management Controller (PIIX4) (miscellaneous bridge,
revision 0x02) at pci0 dev 7 function 3 not configured
Thanks a lot if you have solution to solve thas !