Subject: Re: SCSI card setup
To: Andy Ball <ball@cyberspace.org>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/14/2003 15:15:55
Hi Andy,

Thank you very much for the info!!  I have
successfully mounted a zip disk, which is really
awesome, since now I can move large files among my
computers.

As for the fstab string, I tried that and during the
boot it kept coming up saying that fstab is missing 4
fields and it didn't mount the drive.  I'll look into
the man page for fstab and try to come up with the
solution.

Thank you again!

J Silverman