Subject: ksh extentions
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce J.A. Nourish <bjan+netbsd-help@bjan.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/14/2003 07:12:53
Hey Everyone,

I've released a new version of ksh-ext, a set of login scripts that
provide some of the useful features found in other shells to pdksh.
I made them so that I could switch away from zsh (or bash), and
released them in the hope that others would be able to do so too.

The major improvement over the last version is that pushd +n/-n
no longer requires an external program. Everything is now done in
shell script (except pushd y x, which needs sed).

There is now a page up at http://bjan.net/ksh-ext. Please take a look
if you're interested. As Google should pick up the page pretty quick,
I won't post any more announcements on the NetBSD lists.
--
Bruce J.A. Nourish <bjan+public@bjan.net> http://bjan.net