Subject: Re: None
To: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
From: Krishna Ramanathan <kumar_ramanathan@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/10/2003 19:54:33
Hey , here's a little trick that worked ...
I booted into NetBSD install until I reached the
sysinst menu. Then did a "Reboot the computer" thru'
the menu.
This time around, the CD drive gets detected ! And
this repeats itself consistently, detection on the
second try. Can't say why, tho... I'm not complaining.

Thanks a lot for the pointers.
Relieved,
Kumar