Subject: Re: None
To: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
From: Krishna Ramanathan <kumar_ramanathan@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/10/2003 00:52:07
Nope, no such luck. I tried all combinations of
directories and cd drive names, no luck. I even looked
thru' the dmesg, to see if my cdrom drive (Samsung CD
R/W SW-252 B ) is detected. I can't, however see any
message saying my CDROM drive was detected.

Could that be the problem ? What is the /dev/ entry I
should use, to mount my cdrom ?? I tried cd0a, cd1a,
cd0b... to no avail.

I there a problem with the NetBSd install and Samsung
CDROM drives ? Has anyone else faced such a problem ?

Thanks in advance,
Kumar

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-help/2003/11/09/0001.html

http://www.olib.org/~rkr/