Subject: Re: PCMCIA Card Reader Setup
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/05/2003 11:43:17
Hi All,

After moving some cards around and removing one, I
found out that the PCMCIA card was actually
conflicting with the dead scsi card I had in the
machine.  Once I removed the scsi card, everything
went back to normal, so I guess something was still
working on the card for it to do that.

However, I hope the replacment card for the dead one
won't conflict with anything.  If anyone has any ideas
as to why it did this, please let me know.

Thanks,
J Silverman