Subject: Re: PCMCIA Card Reader Setup
To: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/05/2003 06:00:18
Hi All,

After trying some things out, I found that the
diskette errors only show when the pcmcia card is in
its ISA slot.  So, this means that there is some sort
of conflict between the card and the floppy drive.
However, I am not sure what could be doing this.  If
anyone could give me some info on this, that would be
great.

Thanks for the help.

J Silverman