Subject: Re: building pureftpd
To: Juan RP <juan@xtraeme.unixbsd.org>
From: admin@datazap.net <admin@datazap.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/30/2003 01:09:30
Hi,

I put: 'PURE_FTPD_USE_MYSQL=YES' into /etc/mk.conf and started building
the pureftpd package again. But it stopped with this error:

checking default TCP send buffer size... 16384
checking default TCP receive buffer size... 16384
checking for floor in -lm... yes
checking for gzclose in -lz... yes
checking for mysql_init in -lmysqlclient... yes
checking whether mysql clients can run... no
configure: error: Your MySQL client libraries aren't properly installed
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

So, I rebuilt mysql, but there was no change. Anyone, have any ideas?
Could this be because I have 'LOCALBASE=/usr/local'?

Thanks,
Al