Subject: Re: problems getting the system/userland source via cvs
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Stefan Dengscherz <stefan.dengscherz@gmx.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/15/2003 12:02:09
Yes i tried both, checking out with an existing (empty) /usr/src and a
non existing - executing the cvs checkout command both times in /usr.

The checkout just finished and it seems to me that cvs rm -Rf's the src
dir after the checkout because i watched the directory on another
console and noticed the subdirs in src disappearing.

-
cvs server: Updating src/x11/tools/pswrap
cvs server: Updating src/x11/tools/ucs2any
cvs server: Updating src/x11/tools/xkbcomp
root@netbox:/usr> ls
bin     include libdata lkm     mdec    pkgsrc  share
games   lib     libexec local   pkg     sbin
root@netbox:/usr>
-

regards,
-sd