Subject: Laptop Issues NetBSD 1.6.1
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <jpool@shadowsea.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/26/2003 11:59:10
Hi, i am new to mail lists I am not sure if this is the right forum for this.(Please feel free to educate me if it isn't)
he filesystem. I have since created the /etc/apm/ scripts and added a sync command to the suspend hoping to at least get a filesystem sync before it goes away.Everything else on the laptop with the eception of the built in wireless NIC not having drivers(something i can live with) works awesome!! Any help will be appreciated BTW i am an accomplished UNIX SA so feel free to speak tech.

Jo'el Pool