Subject: Watching the fan with Net-SNMP
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2@mail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/25/2003 08:41:10
I have been trying to figure out if its possible to watch
the fan rpms or the chip temp with Net-SNMP. According to
the net-snmp-mailing list, the thing to use here is
LM-SENSORS-MIB. But to get this going, I need sensors.h and
sensors.so -- I believe these contain LINUX specific code.
Has anyone got versions of these running with NetBSD?
Is there a version out there which I can use with NetBSD to
make LM-SENSORS-MIB work?

Todd
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers