Subject: Re: Sim City 3000 for linux on NetBSD 1.6.1 i386
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Philippe St-Jacques <eukaryote@sympatico.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/22/2003 14:00:25
On August 22, 2003 01:46 pm, you wrote:
 I got the update package from Loki. I unpacked it and when I run the setup
 I get this strange error . maybe you know what it means. Too many open
 files. I get the same error for the linux and freebsd binary. Here is some
 infos ..

 README.txt     data           patch.dat      pre-patch.sh
 bin            locale         post-patch.sh  update.sh

 root@p3:/home/phil/sc3u-2.0a-x86/->bin/FreeBSD/x86/loki_patch --info
 patch.dat * Product: sc3u
 Version: 2.0a
 Architecture: x86
 Applies: 2.0
 Size: 6461 K
 Installed: /usr/local/games/SC3U

 root@p3:/home/phil/sc3u-2.0a-x86/->bin/FreeBSD/x86/loki_patch patch.dat
 Computing MD5 sums for new uninstaller, this may take a while...
  63%
 ** WARNING **: open /usr/local/games/SC3U/lib/libSimGeom.so failed: Too
 many * open files

 ERROR: Failed patch delta on /usr/local/games/SC3U/lib/libSimGeom.so

 root@p3:/home/phil/sc3u-2.0a-x86/->ulimit
 unlimited