Subject: USB CF reader doesn't work
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Jones <chris@cjones.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/18/2003 11:36:40
I just bought this SimpleTech FlashLink device, which is a USB CF
reader.  The docs claim that it's USB mass storage compliant, so I
thought I'd give it a shot.  When I plug it in, I get:

umass0 at uhub0 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0
umass0: USB Mass Storage, rev 1.10/1.13, addr 2
umass0: using SCSI over Bulk-Only
scsibus0 at umass0: 2 targets, 1 luns per target
scsibus0: waiting 2 seconds for devices to settle...
umass0: BBB reset failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-in clear stall failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-out clear stall failed, IOERROR

Those last three lines are repeated four more times.

This behavior is the same whether there's a CF card in the reader or not.

I'm running 1.6.1_STABLE/i386.

Chris

--
Chris Jones               chris@cjones.org                www.cjones.org