Subject: Question about "The connection was refused when..."
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org, rob_mail@fastmail.fm,>
From: Phillips <phillips@kcnet.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/17/2003 21:18:08
Hi,

I found emails with your addesses on them when searching Google on "The
connection was refused when attempting to contact".  I thought maybe you
had discovered the solution since you got the problem.  Mozilla has been
working fine for me until I did two things:

1.  Installed Norton Anti-Virus
2.  Updated my XP Windows with all of its suggested updates a couple of
days ago when the worm hit.

Can you direct me someone who could help, or do you have suggestions?  I
cannot access most websites requiring an ID, Kazaa does not work, etc.
and I keep getting that message "Connection refused..."

Thanks,
Bob