Subject: Re: Terminal tab expansion
To: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
From: Thomas Bieg <tomsbsd03@t-email.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/10/2003 21:12:56
Micha³ Pasternak wrote:
> Have you tried /usr/pkgsrc/misc/mmv ? I did not, but I've heard it's quite
> useful.

Same for me. Skimming through the man page leaves me with the
impression that this is a powerful little tool, that will
probably need some trial-and-error to make full use of it...

> Well, I still remember those wonderful times of demoscene contests for the
> best 4 KB / 64 KB intros...

This reminds me of my Amiga days, where I tried to code
everything in hand-optimized Assembler, from simple command
line tools to full blown GUI applications...

But we're getting way off topic... :)

Tom

BTW:
> Men Who Use Computers Are The New Sex Symbols Of The `90s
Too bad the 90s are over...