Subject: Re: Network traffic intermittently halts.
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Roger Fischer <r@aileron.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/09/2003 15:24:25
Hmmm.  That didn't turn up any additional logging when the
interference occurred.

I added a couple more "flags S" and "keep frags" and "keep state" to
some items and
it seems to have improved.

Downloading mozilla (looking for a big file on a fast server)
resulted in only one
halt during the 15MB download.  Before I was getting 6 to 8
interruptions during the
download.