Subject: Re: nbase missing in packages for nmap and nmapfe
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel R. Killoran,Ph.D. <drkilloran@speakeasy.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/07/2003 11:58:03
--============_-1151850586==_ma============

>On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Daniel R. Killoran,Ph.D. wrote:
>
>>  When trying to build nmapfe or nmap from the package sources, I get
>>  stopped by the following error:
>>
>>  checking for gtk-config... no
>>  checking If you have GTK+ installed... no
>>  configure: WARNING: Gtk+ has not been installed -> nmapfe will not be made
>>  configure: creating ./config.status
>>  config.status: creating Makefile
>>  config.status: creating config.h
>>  ===> Building for nmap-3.00

Jeremy C. Reed replied:

>You may want to update to newer pkgsrc.

Ok, I am doing that, or trying to - although my pkgsrc is
contemporaneous with the 1.6 I am running. A tedious business on a
Mac IIvx. After retrieving the pkgsrc & installing it, I tried to
create the documentation. After 24 hrs running, it has just finished
the archive directory & is starting the audio stuff. I'll get back to
you in a month I think!

Dan Killoran
--============_-1151850586==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: nbase missing in packages for nmap and
Killoran,Ph.D. wrote:<br>
&gt; When trying to build nmapfe or nmap from the package sources, I
get<br>
&gt; stopped by the following error:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; checking for gtk-config... no<br>
&gt; checking If you have GTK+ installed... no<br>
&gt; configure: WARNING: Gtk+ has not been installed -&gt; nmapfe will
not be made<br>
&gt; configure: creating ./config.status<br>
&gt; config.status: creating Makefile<br>
&gt; config.status: creating config.h<br>
&gt; ===&gt; Building for nmap-3.00<br>
pkgsrc.<br>
color="#000000"> pkgsrc</font> is contemporaneous with the 1.6 I am
running. A tedious business on a Mac IIvx. After retrieving the<font
color="#000000"> pkgsrc</font> &amp; installing it, I tried to create
the documentation. After 24 hrs running, it has just finished the
archive directory &amp; is starting the audio stuff. I'll get back to
you in a month I think!</div>