Subject: Re: GD and FreeType
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: MySiteMain Admin <admin@mysitemain.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/02/2003 23:47:54
I think I have solved the problem... I don't know if it's correct, but
it seems to work!

I edited the Makefile in /usr/pkgsrc/graphics/php4-gd/ as follows:

changed:
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --without-freetype-dir

to:
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --with-freetype-dir=shared,${BUILDLINK_PREFIX.freetype2}

If this is going to cause any grief, could someone please let me know.

Hope this helps others.