Subject: ${X11BASE}/lib/X11/locale/common missing
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Jukka Salmi <jukka-netbsd@2003.salmi.ch>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/19/2003 17:51:23
Hi,

I recently (two days ago) built a release and today installed it on a
i386 box. Everything went fine, until I installed pkgsrc/emulators/suse_x11:
because there was no ${X11BASE}/lib/X11/locale/common on the freshly
installed box it was assumed I was running XFree 3 and suse_x11 started
downloading xf86.rpm (huge). I killed make and built a few other packages.
Some packages later I noticed that ${X11BASE}/lib/X11/locale/common was
created by a package. How can I find out which package it was? I didn't
find the locale/common path in any +CONTENTS file in /var/db/pkg.

TIA, Jukka

--
bashian roulette:
$ ((RANDOM%6)) || rm -rf ~