Subject: Re: pthreads compat prob (simple q)
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: poff <poff@sixbit.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/17/2003 09:14:40
Hi,

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 12:08:10AM -0700, Bryan P wrote:
> > Any ideas how I can fix this without having to recompile these programs?
>
> Doubtful this is really what you want (e.g. I think you're looking for a
> quick/simple solution), but -current has pthreads support that seems to
> work pretty well for me (xmms, mozilla, etc).

Hum, yes, it would take me forever to get current downloaded. Although
while I still had adsl I downloaded all the current source, which was about
a month ago so not-so-current anymore.

> > I'm on dialup on a winmodem so any help would be appreciated.
>
> Running what OS?

Well, if it's a WINmodem I'd hazard a guess at WINdows ;)

I'm trying to convert 100% so I'm testing out the package cd's.

Thanks,

poff@sixbit.org