Subject: Re: installing perl modules as user in a directory with permissions
To: Joe Reed , Raketnet <jordivvz@raketnet.nl>
From: Raketnet <jordivvz@raketnet.nl>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/27/2003 22:22:09
Yes, okay. But still I'm stuck with "installing" modules either manual or with
the CPAN tool, where things suppose to go well acording to documentation.
Passing the parameter PREFIX= to Makefile.PL. That's how you suppose to
install modules as an user. And after doing a make test with the parameter
PREFIX passed before to Makefile.PL you'll get errors.