Subject: installing perl modules as user in a directory with permissions
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Raketnet <jordivvz@raketnet.nl>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/25/2003 23:48:31
After reading documentation, it's suppose to get modules installed passing the
argument PREFIX=/directory/with/permissions or
LIB=/directory/with/permissions, as an user to Makefile.PL. But either I use
the CPAN module or do manualy installs from modules, I can't get them to
install. After all make test there always seem to be errors like no shared
object  xxx found.This only happens as user, root installs fine.

Anyone who installs perl modules as a dedicate user in his own directory, can
tell me if I have to pass more arguments to get things working well?
 Deze mail werd verstuurd met Webmail van RaketNet
 Meer informatie? http://www.raketnet.nl