Subject: Re: netBSD - mysql
To: guillaume meurice <weel31@yahoo.fr>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/22/2003 21:34:15
On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 08:19:19PM +0200, guillaume meurice wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i'd like to install mysql on my i386 netBSD-1.6.
> The probleme is that i'm not a master of compilation,
> so I'd like to find a package that could do the job
> for me. But my quest in google and in netbsd mailing
> list gave me no results...only mysql for netbsd 1.5
>
> have any idea that could help me ?

Look at
http://www2.fr.netbsd.org/Documentation/software/packages.html
It's really not hard to compile it yourself (basically, it's
cd pkgsrc/database/mysql-server && make install).
Or you can wait for the binary packages to be availables (hopefully in not
too long).

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>