Subject: Re: appletalk
To: Shin'ichiro TAYA <taya@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
From: cornelii <cornelii@ifrance.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/22/2003 14:05:11
--------------060104090809040106050603

>65427(=0xff93) is in startup range, maybe you should change the
>argment of -net to 65280-65534.

I try it, and other adresses, but at startup, it's the same
configuration that comes back (rtk0 -phase 2 -net 1-65534 -addr 65280.214).
In my last mail ( which appeared blank in the list!!), I understood
that, in fact, the applebrodcast, doesn't work, but in tcp/ip (
manually, if I know IP)  I can reach  the  others computers on the network.

Thanks for your answers Schin'ichiro and Frederick

Regards

Cornelii

--------------060104090809040106050603

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
65427(=0xff93) is in startup range, maybe you should change the
argment of -net to 65280-65534.
  </pre>
I try it, and other adresses, but at startup, it's the same
configuration that comes back (rtk0 -phase 2 -net 1-65534 -addr
65280.214). <br>
In my last mail ( which appeared blank in the list!!), I understood
that, in fact, the applebrodcast, doesn't work, but in  tcp/ip (
manually, if I know IP)&nbsp; I can reach&nbsp; the&nbsp; others computers on the
network. <br>
Thanks for your answers Schin'ichiro and Frederick<br>
Regards<br>
Cornelii <br>

--------------060104090809040106050603--

Envie de discuter en "live" avec vos amis ? Tilicharger MSN Messenger
http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/m la 1hre messagerie instantanie de France