Subject: Re: Laptop console screen
To: GDAO <GDAO@Mykotronx.com>
From: Antti Kantee <pooka@cs.hut.fi>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/22/2003 12:19:07
On Fri Apr 18 2003 at 09:29:44 -0700, GDAO wrote:
> I installed NetBSD 1.5 on my Dell Latitude C400 laptop and noticed the
> console text display does not occupy the full size of laptop screen.  I
> would appreciate any tip on how to configure NetBSD to adjust the console
> display.

Try pressing Fn-F5, or some other function key to go with Fn (I can't
remember exactly what it was any longer). That toggled between fullscreen
and the situation you describe on my C600.

--
Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>                     Of course he runs NetBSD
http://www.iki.fi/pooka/                          http://www.NetBSD.org/