Subject: Re: KDevelop and NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Florian_St=F6hr?= <florian.stoehr@login-solutions.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/22/2003 10:01:13
Hi,

something to apppend to the KDevelop thread ---

from time to time I try to build some WORKING programs with NetBSD-KDevelop.
But I often made the experience that the project file gets confused after
running build | configure several times, especially if I set the target OS
to NetBSD-i386. I remember the last time I played around invoking "make"
from the command line as well as "configure" works better and doesn't
confuse the project file (I'm used to the problem that a confused project
file brings KDevelop to CRASH when opening it!!!).

What are your experiences? Did anyone out there have the same problems?

Florian