Subject: KDevelop and NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Bolgheroni <dab74@uol.com.br>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/21/2003 20:28:12
I'm trying to use KDevelop under NetBSD v1.6Q but I'm having some problems.

I've installed KDevelop by an up to date pkgsrc, and, as a dependendy, it installed automake-1.7.3. But KDevelop stop creating "configure" because it needs automake-1.5.

So, I've got automake-1.5 from GNU FTP and installed correctly. Now, "configure" is created, but I cannot build, because KDevelop requires qt3-3.0.3 instead qt3-3.0.7.

I don't want to reinstall all the programs needed by KDevelop, because I like pkgsrc, and pkgsrc doesn't have these packages.

What can I do use KDevelop with automake-1.7.3 and qt3-3.0.7?