Subject: Laptop console screen
To: 'netbsd-help@netbsd.org' <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: GDAO <GDAO@Mykotronx.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/18/2003 09:29:44
I installed NetBSD 1.5 on my Dell Latitude C400 laptop and noticed the
console text display does not occupy the full size of laptop screen.  I
would appreciate any tip on how to configure NetBSD to adjust the console
display.

    |                                               |
    |                                               |
    |                                               |
    |                                               |
    |          +------------------------+           |
    |          |                        |           |
    |          |                        |           |