Subject: Re: Anybody have an older pkgsrc.tar.gz with mozilla 1.2.1?
To: Gan Uesli Starling <alias@starling.us>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/13/2003 10:01:38
On Sun, 13 Apr 2003, Gan Uesli Starling wrote:

> Might anybody have an older pkgsrc.tar.gz with
> mozilla 1.2.1 as www/mozilla versus the current
> 1.3 version? I blew mine away in the last update
> and now have serious FTP problems with Mozilla 1.3.
>
> I would like to convert back to 1.2.1 as an
> experiment for problem repeatibility. If you would
> be so kind as to e-mail that to me it would be
> great.

There's a mozilla-1.2.1nb2 binary package on ftp.netbsd.org. You could
also download pkgsrc.tgz from the ".../NetBSD-1.6/source" directory,
or you could use "cvs update" with the "-D" or "-r" options to get any
date or tag you want.

> As it turns out Mozilla 1.3 only seems to refuse
> to do annonymous FTP. I can do this...
>
> ftp://username@127.0.0.1
>
> ...from same box, and also this...
>
> ftp://username@192.168.0.2
>
> ...to other box just fine. But this...
>
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org
>
> ...is total no go along with to any
> other org or to an ftp link on any
> web page.

Are you sure it's not the problem reported in PR pkg/20919?

    http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=20919

What happens if you try ftp4.netbsd.org?

Frederick