Subject: Re: Problems with rc.conf
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Martin Weber <Ephaeton@gmx.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/09/2003 17:24:30
On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 10:17:12AM -0500, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
> "mountcritlocal" is one of the rc.d scripts that "rcorder" has to be
> able to read before it can sort them. The simplest thing would be to
> just copy the scripts into "/etc/rc.d/".

But not the cleanest. I'll go off and read the monster thread on that
topic (${LOCALBASE}/etc/rc.d scripts) again and see if I can draw an
entry for our Documentation portion of the website out of it. I hope
I'll find a *clean* solution in there (Sorry greg, but LOCALBASE=/
is not what I would call clean - matter of taste I suppose [1]:)

-Martin

[1]: let's not start the bush-fire again ...