Subject: RE: Building Netbsd
To: 'netbsd-help@netbsd.org' <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Jayanta Tewari <Jayanta_Tewari@forgent.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/08/2003 19:03:22
Ok.I could make the initial setup in my cygwin environment on Win2K.
I ran build.sh as "build.sh -m i386 build" and getting an error in nbmake
configuration as
" checking for C compiler default output...configure:error:C compiler cannot
create executables"
I have gcc installed along with cygwin.
Any help will be appreciated.

I thought that might be for my i386 option it is trying to create exe.I
tried with "-m sun2" but that did not help either.
Regards,
--Jayanta