Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re: comment configurer un modem adsl usb eci =3F?=
To: None <rploix@sirius.gsi.fr>
From: David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/03/2003 17:40:52
Hi,

you shoud try to get an modem with an Ethernet port that does PPPoE.
There is some driver for a USB ASDL modem at sourceforge I think but I would just use a different modem.

PS: this list is english and my french is too bad...

rploix@sirius.gsi.fr wrote:
> bonjour,
> je voudrais installer un systeme netbsd 1.6 sur mon pc.
> je dispose d'un modem adsl usb de marque eci provenant de
> chez club-internet.
> il marche tres bien sous windows xp.
> ne sachant comment faire ma configuration pour netbsd, je
> fais appel a vos connaissances.
> merci d'avance.
> Ric.

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 Phone +49 33056 82834
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/  dave@turbocat.de