Subject: Re: NetBSD-1.6 i386cd.iso - Not working???
To: John Gordon <john_94501@yahoo.com>
From: Gerald C. Simmons <simmons@darykon.cet.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/02/2003 17:33:01
I got it!!  Thanks to your prodding, I got out the Toast Manual and looked up
writing Disk Images. I thought I was doing it correct, but then the manual
made mention of using Disk Image Format (w/out mounting) to write CD's when
you don't know what was used to create it, OR to record an ISO image with
Rockridge extensions made with mkisofs (this rang a bell!)

Toast's Online Help DID NOT have this information.

Anyway, the CD I burned was readable in NetBSD as well as OS X, and Windows.

Thanks!!

-Gerry