Subject: No C99?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Bex <Peter.Bex@student.kun.nl>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/01/2003 18:16:12
--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT

Hello all,

I was just wondering why we don't have a working C99 environment.

See also PR #10803:
http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=3D10803

I just can't believe GNU c still doesn't provide full C99 support. Perhaps =
this
PR has been forgotten after it was suspended?
There actually is a stdbool.h in the sources, I see. (that's what I was loo=
king
for)

If GCC supports C99, it shouldn't take much effort to add it to NetBSD, am I
correct?

Regards,
Peter
--=20