Subject: 2 rxvt questions
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Bex <Peter.Bex@student.kun.nl>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/20/2003 21:47:25
--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA

Hello all,

I have a question concerning rxvt.
When I open mutt with setenv TERM to one of the vtxxx, it displays threads
as actual joined lines. When I open mutt with the settings to rxvt as norma=
l,
it works just as well, but the thread lines are with ASCII chars |, -, + an=
d >.

Obviously RXVT is capable of showing those other types of chars. My question
is why doesn't mutt (or rather, curses) use this capability?

One other thing, is it possible to have rxvt behave like xterm and the cons=
ole
when entering accented letters? (like ALT+a, h, etc)

Regards,
Peter
--=20
http://www.student.kun.nl/peter.bex